Saturday, June 30, 2007

I forgot to write about the role of Glucosamine and Chondroitin

This is a non science post.

I didn't want to tell you the in depth science of how chondroitin or glucosamine molecules help your cartilage. I mean, you can read about that elsewhere and see the results of all the trials on it at medline.

So what am I writing about here?

Well, the last post talked about joint problems and osteoarthritis in sports people and that many of us should perhaps take care of our joints more.

I've written on some of the ways to do this but I thought I'd just add a note.

Taking glucosamine and chondroitin etc as a preventive measure is 100% passive! Why the hell isn't every sports person doing it?!

I mean, you don't even need to move. You just sit there and swallow the capsule.

It's just a word of encouragement for anyone who knows they need it but isnt taking it.

No comments: